can be made to suit many applications:
- Cable Marking: For marking, by either coining or indenting,
electrical, industrial and telecommunication cables.
- Tube Marking: Low marking loads from roller dies are
suitable for thin walled components such as steel and copper
- Bar Marking: Continuous marking of extruded and rolled
bar, as well as steel strip.
Information required to specify your requirement
- The inscription design and whether it is a raised or
sunken readable inscription.
- The dimensions that the die will be required to mark
- The material to be marked and the depth of indentation
- Inscriptions to your specification.
- All dies manufactured from high-grade hardened steel,
providing long life and durability.
- 3D master copy together with close tolerance rotary equipment
ensures the highest standard of dies.
- Reduced stress indenting options available.
- In house heat treatment provides consistent quality and
- Dies available for hot marking applications.
- CNC engraving capability enables complex designs to be
accurately reproduced with excellent registration.
- Produced to BS EN ISO9001:2000 quality standards
- Artwork modification and production for your approval.
- Maintenance of a database to record your inscription
- Helpful and experienced staff, ready to provide advice
on all technical issues relating to Roll/Rotary marking